- Okres transformacji ustrojowej i gospodarczej
- Powstanie EFECTA S.A. polskiej spółki joint-venture,
która była pierwszą prywatną spółką udziałową w kraju.
W roku 1995 spółka EFFECTA S.A. została przekształcona
w spółką akcyjną MEXPOL S.A.
- Stanisława Wanda Rembowska
- Klaus H. Tacke
- Organizacja pracy realizowana jest na partnerskiej współpracy
- (due to extremely high interest-rates for credits):
Supply of machinery to be paid ‘buy-back’ with products.
Engagement in the Polish Dairy Industry (1989-1996)
- Supply of machinery to be paid with skimmed milk powder, casein, butter,
- building up the first production line for edible casein in Poland (1990),
- due to the buy-back-arrangements and special conditions for joint-venture-companies we reached the leading position as exporter of milk powder and casein (1889-1996).
- This enabled us as well to get sufficient financial means for further investments.
Engagement in the Polish Sugar Industry (since 1989)
- Supply of machinery to be paid with molasses and beet pulp pellets
- Starting “manually” with transloading in Szczecin from rail-tank to vessel.
- Building up a transhipment terminal in Gdańsk in order to be ready for professional logistics and for a long term cooperation.
- Continuously increasing our market share in export of molasses.
- Providing handling services, storage and logistics for third interested parties.
- Increasing our storage capacity up to 30.000 mt of molasses (2012).
- In order to be prepared for the expiration of the sugar quota system in 2017, we decided to increase the molasses storage capacity up to 34.000 mt.
- Additionally the terminal has been prepared for importing molasses if required.
- Simultaneously begin of export of ‘out of quota’-sugar thus breaking the monopoly of the state-owned company Rolimpex.
- Annually organizing a symposium for 76 sugar factories with international participation of high ranked politicians and professionals (1991-2002).
- During the first years after the economic transformation EFFECTA/MEXPOL ranked between the biggest exporters of Polish goods into the European Market.
- Active role in “Izba Cukrowa”, the professional body of the Polish sugar industry, while preparing the law for Polish sugar regulation "Ustawa Cukrowa".
- Participation in the first round of privatization of Polish sugar factories.
- Since 2004 the EU sugar regime changed the way of business in sugar and gave us the possibility to act as broker and/or agent for international sugar companies.
Engagement in Vegetable Oils (since 1991)
- Extension of our activities by investing in transhipment and storage facilities for vegetable oil in the terminal in Gdańsk,
- Starting with import of various oil specialities for the Polish animal feed market.
- Supplying logistic services and facilities in the port of Gdynia for these items for European companies.